Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Terrible experience!

Sail Date: April 15, 2012

The ship was massive in size and the overall decor was great. I had no complaints regarding the look and feel of the ship. Rooms were extremely clean and the public areas were great as well.

Pros: The service was impeccable.

Cons: The food was horrible causing my boyfriend and I to get food poisoning.

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

Ship itself was great.
I can honsetly say that the service was amazing. The room would be cleaned atleast twice a day.
The activities on board the ship vary. There are several shows, activities and functions you can enjoy.
Terrible, the worst food I have ever had in my life. Very poor quality food especially in the buffet areas. The dining rooms had better food, but I must question one of the meals I had because I am certain it gave me food poisoning. I was very unhappy and was forced to stay on the ship for 24 hours due to my symptoms.