Terrible experience!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 15, 2012
Ship: Carnival Glory
The ship was massive in size and the overall decor was great. I had no complaints regarding the look and feel of the ship. Rooms were extremely clean and the public areas were great as well.

Terrible, the worst food I have ever had in my life. Very poor quality food especially in the buffet areas. The dining rooms had better food, but I must question one of the meals I had because I am certain it gave me food poisoning. I was very unhappy and was forced to stay on the ship for 24 hours due to my symptoms.

The activities on board the ship vary. There are several shows, activities and functions you can enjoy.

Ship itself was great.

I can honsetly say that the service was amazing. The room would be cleaned atleast twice a day.

Pros: The service was impeccable.

Cons: The food was horrible causing my boyfriend and I to get food poisoning.

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.