Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A First Timer Great Experience

Sail Date: April 01, 2012

I didn't know what to expect being my first cruise. It was only me and my 15 year old daughter. This was an extremely organized event and before I could ask any questions, the staff was there to explain everything.

Pros: A lot to do! The staff knowing you by first name.

Cons: small pool

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

All good!
It was so nice to see how clean the ship always was.
Great food options. If you can't find something to eat that you like, something is wrong!
We were in an interior and still felt that there was plenty of space. The 3 large closets, drawer space and the bathroom shelves gave us plenty of room. There were 3 vanity areas for us to get ready at also.
Unbelievable. They all made you feel like you were the only person on the ship. Hats off to Made, our Steward and Eric, our Dining Room Host.
We loved the hypnotist and the magic show. Karoake, the piano bar and the music throughout the ship were all great. I loved the Reggae band that played on the Lido but just a little too loud. Just a little but not complaining. They were awesome.