Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great experience

Sail Date: March 18, 2012

Maybe because it is my first time for cruise.....but ....Everything is perfect! I cannot describe how I love this trip. The best vacation ever! I mean it.
Most importantly, as a super super neat freak, I feel really comfortable in my room because they clean for you more than 3 times a day!

We got really lucky to get a promotion deal and thanks to we got a really low price.
Except that I lost my clothes in public laundry...But I got insurance...still processing...And I suggest everyone to buy insurance for the trip.

Pros: Everything is perfect, even for me....a perfectionist!

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!