Unexpected Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 01, 2011
Ship: Carnival Glory
This was the worse cruise we had ever been on. It seemed as if staff didn't care anymore. Even during 'Captain's Party', crew stood together and ignored passengers. $1 off drinks does not a CAPTAIN'S PARTY MAKE!!. We were very disaappointed. We had requested a table for 2, didn't get it even though there were many tables empty during dining. Waiters seemed to be pushing things (selling things) too much rather than waiting on passengers. Very disappointed.

Not up to par

worse I've ever seen. Shows really need updating.

I am allergic to shellfish. We receive an ordearve(sp?) tray on each sailing. Even though I go to a LOT OF TROUBLE to complete all those special forms, I am still sent a tray with sushi and shrimp on each trip. I have even called as soon as we board to try to make this allergy clear. NO ONE SEEMS TO GET THE MESSAGE.

Replacing carpet during entire cruise.

Pros: Room cleanliness (Room Steward wonderful)

Cons: Casino - not enough choices regarding slot machines

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.