my first cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 05, 2012
Ship: Carnival Glory
My frist cruise with my brothers and sister and their spouses was a fantastic experience. There were 10 of us. Looking down from our deck, the 6th and seeing down to the lobby on the 3rd deck was a spectaacular beginning. And the food was so great I felt like a queen. Thanks be to God the seas were calm, the moon and stars were out and the weather was fantastic. There were plenty of activities, plenty of meal choices, the employees always went over and above in their helpfulness. And I never encountered an employee who was having a bad day. There must be some wonderful supervisors on Carnival cruise lines.

The shower needs a grab bar or tow, and the bathroom needs an electical outlet

Pros: the food and the wonderful weather and seas

Cons: not much

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!