Great Cruise!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: January 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Glory
There was never a lack of things to do! I've been on many Carnival ships and I always go back! There could have been a few more places to eat but still the food was so great! The staff was amazing, as usual. I have loved every Carnival cruise I've ever been on and this just added to my list of 7 cruises!

Food was delicious! But there were only a few places to eat.

A show every night! Funny comedians and pretty cool magicians!

Love the staff! The steward remembered our names the first day and always said Hi to us!

I felt the ship was always clean! They did a great job of keeping it very nice the whole cruise!

Room was cleaned twice a day and it was perfect!

Pros: The Ports of Call ! Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk!

Cons: There could have been a few more places to eat.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!