Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Unhappy experience

Sail Date: December 01, 2011

I have been on cruises three times now, and I have to say that this one was the worst. The food was the same every day for breakfast, the food for dinner served at the buffet's was if not, the same thing being served at the specified time dining: only reason I went was because it was "fresher" there. Our lobster was cold the time we got it etc. There was not alot of people who were straight-forward and friendly, mostly everyone minded their business. People were hard to talk to. A major thing about this ship that I disliked was how much it rocked. It rocked more than any other ship I had been on which was very low. I was glad I was sleeping more toward the bottom than top.

Pros: The quickness that everything was done

Cons: The food was the same every day, food was cold, the activities weren't really geared for many age groups

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

The entertainment options were alright, I mean the best thing that was on the ship was a magician who did illusions. Other than that, the mardi gras party and everything else was pretty boring since not many people attended it.
The food was horrible on this cruise. Every day the food was the same for breakfast, the food in the dining room and buffet for dinner was very similar, except one was fresher. I was so shocked when I found out how bad the food was, since on all the other Carnival cruises the food was excellent and the options/choices were beyond my head. But not this one.
The ship quality was good for the first few days until water started getting in and the carpets began to smell and have this bad odor, which is why we'd see them vacuuming the water out of the carpets daily. Other than that, I always saw people cleaning and was pretty impressed at how much work was being done.
The stateroom we were in was very nice, good view, and was cleaned twice a day. If there was ever anything I needed or was missing, my steward was always happy to bring me more.