Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Beautiful Ports, WORST Carnival Cruise!!

Sail Date: September 24, 2011

Room Type: Suite

The ship itself is beautiful in appearance; however, everything connected to the service, food and entertainment was terrible and extremely disappointing! The Cruise Industry has gotten so excited about the large ships, that it forgot to staff adequately for the number of passengers on-board! Staff were assigned so much work that they could not provide the level of service cruisers expect. The food on the Glory was the worse I have ever seen in 15 cruises -- sending my food back twice! I'm not a picky eater and traditionally things do not bother me a lot; however, this was by far the worse food I've seen served on a ship. In addition, the entertainment on the Glory was another large disappointment Two nights NO entertainment was offered unless you wanted to go the the comedy clubs. As a non-drinker, going to a bar is not my way of spending the evening. In addition, if you didn't want to do crafts or go to the casino or spa, there were many afternoons there was NOTHING to do. I love cruising, but I honestly don't see myself booking another Carnival cruise unless there are just no other lines sailing the ports I want to see!

Pros: The ports of call were absolutely beautiful and our excursions were fun!

Cons: This was cruise #15 for us, #3 with Carnival, and our overall WORSE cruise/cruise-line experience! Service on the Carnival Glory was absolutely terrible. Meals were shockingly bad. Worse yet, the entertainment was POOR and they did not offer any two nights unless you went into the clubs!

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.