WORST VACATION I EVER HAD

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Sail Date: September 01, 2011
Ship: Carnival Glory
THIS IS 3RD TIME I'M WRITING THIS, EVERYTIME THEY REJECT, I MAY HAVE TO WRITE TO CONSUMER AFFAIRS.
FROM DAY ONE WE INFORMED THEM ABOUT SPECIAL DIET NEEDS FOR MY MOM, BUT EVERY DAY THEY MADE OONE OR ANOTHER BLUNDER

THOUGH WE TOLD THEM IN ADVANCE AND ON FIRST DAY OF SAILING ABOUT SPECIAL FOOD REQUIRMENT, THEY KEEP ON SERVING INDIAN VEG. FOOD WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING CULTURE AND AUTHINTICITY, I NEVER ATE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE INDIAN VEG. FOOD WITHOUT PROPER INDIAN BREAD (ROTI, PARATHA OR NAAN), THEY KEEP ON PROMISING THAT WE WILL HAVE INDIAN BREAD NEXT DAY, WHICH NEVER CAME...........

Pros: COMING BACK HOME

Cons: FOOD

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.