Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

hurricane + cruise=bad idea

Sail Date: August 27, 2011

I don't think the ship should have sailed when it did.. We were suppose to see to 2 ports.. only one.. many people fell and threw up everywhere.. The seas didn't make me sick but watching everyone puke and smelling it did.

Pros: we got home safe

Cons: they sailed..30 to 40 foot waves.. watching people puke on the buffet..crew was sick too

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

it smelled of puke almost everywhere..
I watched people vomit on the buffet.. couldn't eat.. had to get someone to help the poor people
they had to cancel shows for safety sake.. They should have postponed or cancelled the cruise!!
my room was clean but have ridden in better ships
They did their best..under the conditions that never should have been
Halifax, Nova Scotia
we got there late.. all stores were closed except the bars.. nothing much to see or do there when we explored the following day..wanted to see ST. John's!!