Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

I can't believe they took us out there!!

Sail Date: August 27, 2011

This cruise should have been cancelled. Unfortunately they decided to take us out in a hurricane which totally ruined the trip. It was dangerous and foolish. We rocked so hard we were told to hold on to small children. This went on for two days. FINALLY the captain says he's taking a different route and things got better. Ridiculous. Due to the weather, we could only go to one port..that was ok..beat being sick for the entire cruise. All of the workers on the cruise were friendly and helpful but the food was awful!! Every morning I was awoken around 6am to the sound of banging and clanking down the hallway..even vacuuming. When I complained I was told that they would wait until a later hour..but did they? Nope!! The entertainment was so pathetic that even my 13 year old couldn't take it. Lots of children on this luding my own. The only problem was there was very little supervision. Kids were running everywhere, were jammed in the tiny pool and whirlpools. After waiting 5 years for a vacation this was pretty sad and disappointing.

Pros: The port (Hallifax)

Cons: Too many to list

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

anthing decent to eat on this ship, you had to wait on a long line for. They had some kind of Sechuan food I would have like to try but the wait was 45 minutes!!
Halifax, Nova Scotia
We went on a tour to Peggy's Cove. I definitely recommend it. the only problem is the tour only allowed about 45 minutes there and although it's tiny I would definitley would have liked more time there. I went to two restaurants in Hallifax..one I can't remember the name and the other was Murphy's. both were excellent.
Don't Miss: Peggy's Cove