Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

"The Perfect 2nd Honeymoon"

Sail Date: May 29, 2011

My husband and I had not been on a cruise alone without the kids, so this was like a second honeymoon to us, even though we've been married for 26 years. We were able to relax and enjoy laying out in the sun on the top deck of the ship, where it was not crowded. We loved the service from the waiters. Every time we sat down at a show or lobby or pool area, they came to see if we wanted something to drink, and we always did. I was so relaxing to have people waiting on you hand and foot. We were impressed with the hospitality of the staff. Every time we walked down the hall the staff would stop and smile and greet us with good morning or a simple hello. The cabin steward called me by name every time he saw me. That was very special to be recognized and persoalized. We thoroughly enjoyed the fine dining every evening. We love dressing up to go to dinner and being able to choose whatever we want from the menu. The priviledge of being waited on hand and foot made our week so enjoyable.
The most awesome thing we did on the ship was watch the playoff basketball game on the big screen tv, all snuggled up in a blanket on the pool deck. It was like we were 17 again. We had a wonderful time together. Thankyou for making it so perfect!!

Pros: Being treated like a queen from all staff, dinner, cabin steward, and big screen tv at pool deck!!

Cons: The dancers costumes showing their but

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island

Don't Miss: Snorkelling
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)

Don't Miss: The Beach