Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: May 29, 2011

I had a blast on this cruise. I enjoyed the luxury of sleeping in, laying in the sun, napping, reading, dining out, dancing, singing. Being at sea for four days was just fine with me. I also enjoyed the two days on the islands. I loved the beauty of Half Moon Cay and luxury of having our own cruise dining on the beach. I also enjoyed Freeport shopping.

Pros: Lots of music and dancing. Serenity was a place to get away from music if you prefer quite.

Cons: comedians

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

I felt that the yoga class should not have cost $12/person. I would have appreciated more exercise options.