Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Spring break

Sail Date: April 01, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Overall an ok boat. My family enjoyed our week.
Very disappointed that the description of the boat states 4 pools, we only found and were told of 3. Of those 3, kids were only allowed at 2. The security guards around the "adults only" pool were nasty. My daughter has a auditory problem and has a hard time in loud places, the only pool choices we had were EXTREMELY loud and "party central" on the ship. I personally don't want to have to sit around and watch loud contests by the pools.Before we take another cruise we will definitely make sure to find out where the "family friendly" areas are, and how many pools my kids can go in. We will not be taking the Glory again ever.

Pros: Ports of call

Cons: Pools

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.