Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fun time for the family

Sail Date: March 27, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Very clean ship. The staff was always freindly and accomodating. The food was excellent. My kids called it the best vacation ever. Aside from a couple all inclusive resorts, this was one of my favorite vacations ever.

Pros: Food, room steward, wait staff

Cons: Inoperable elevator

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

The 9 year old girls in our group really enjoyed the kids activiteis. The 11 year old boys were not as thrilled.
Ship was kept incredibly clean.
Food was outstanding! Great variety and quality.
My kids loved the bed that drops from the ceiling. Perfect size for a family of four.
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Don't Miss: Canopy zip line was AWESOME!
We didn't do an excursion in the Bahamas, but did some shopping. Just average in my opinion.
Grand Turk Island
This was the nicest port we visited.
Don't Miss: Conch World tour
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Beautiful Island. We enjoyed the snorkeling.