We enjoyed it very much.

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 13, 2011
Ship: Carnival Glory
It was very nice. I would recommend it to anyone. Always very clean and the staff was very friendly.

The food was wonderful. A great variety. There was always something for every appetite. I think we tried every kind there, except we never made it to the fish and chips. I loved the flexible dining at our leisure. I would do that again. The wait staff was great, always very friendly. They made it fun. We also ate at the Emerald Room one evening and it was wonderful.

We didn't take advantage of all of the entertainment but I particularly enjoyed the entertainers in the Color Bar area. I especially liked the couple with the man pianist and the woman singer. I am sorry but I don't remember their names. I also enjoyed the older gentleman pianist.

Always very friendly and willing to chat even for a minute or two. Anytime we saw someone in passing we were greeted.

I was very impressed with how clean everything was kept. There was always someone cleaning up. The tables in the dining areas were always kept clean and dishes picked up very quickly.

I had no complaints except I wish I would have picked a room with a window. The room was always clean and comfortable. We always looked forward to getting to the room after dinner to see what kind of critter our towels had turned into. That is something extra that adds to the entire experience.
We enjoyed Senor Frog. We took the bus tour of the old district and shopping and then just walked around. It is a very old city with lots of history.
We didn't do any excursion here; we just enjoyed the beach. The water is beautiful and so is the beach. A little rocky for swimming but the water did feel good. I was excited because while I was in the water, some beautiful tropical fish were swimming around. I don't know what kind but they looked a lot like angel fish that you find in aquariums.
Don't Miss: Margaritaville.
This was probably my least favorite of the ports but it was still nice. I think part of it was the fire that happened while we were just arriving but that was entirely beyond anyone's control.
Don't Miss: We very much enjoyed the dolphin interaction at the Atlantis resort.
We went on the Magen's Beach excursion. It was a very nice beach. Quite busy, but beautiful water.
Don't Miss: The shopping, of course!

Pros: The food.

Cons: I wish I would have upgraded to a room with a window.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!