Fabulous!!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 02, 2011
Ship: Carnival Glory
I was skeptical about taking a carnival cruise but OMG!! The ship was enormous and gorgeous!! Service was great and top notch. Everyone was helpful and caring and was just cooperative as could be. I dont know why anyone would hesitate taking a carnival cruise, they have definately worked hard at defeating their old reputattions. Our room, 1122 was the best and most prime location to be.

Best food, even best quick food I have had on a ship. I have been on Disney, Royal Caribbean and Norweigian and Holland American.

amazing. My kids, 13 and 6 had the most fantastic times in their clubs. They never wanted to leave and the activities were ao fun for thrm

The boat was immaculate and our cleaning people were on top of our room every day and nibht. There was plenty of room for everyone on the boat.

Largets stateroom on any ship hands down!
gorgeous beaches!!
Gorgeous and amazing!!
Don't Miss: margaritaville
eh, beaches were too rough and city just isnt that spectacular
eh, unless youre going to alantis I would stay on the ship

Pros: Our room and the service and food

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!