Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: January 02, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I was skeptical about taking a carnival cruise but OMG!! The ship was enormous and gorgeous!! Service was great and top notch. Everyone was helpful and caring and was just cooperative as could be. I dont know why anyone would hesitate taking a carnival cruise, they have definately worked hard at defeating their old reputattions. Our room, 1122 was the best and most prime location to be.

Pros: Our room and the service and food

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

The boat was immaculate and our cleaning people were on top of our room every day and nibht. There was plenty of room for everyone on the boat.
Best food, even best quick food I have had on a ship. I have been on Disney, Royal Caribbean and Norweigian and Holland American.
Largets stateroom on any ship hands down!
amazing. My kids, 13 and 6 had the most fantastic times in their clubs. They never wanted to leave and the activities were ao fun for thrm
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
gorgeous beaches!!
Grand Turk Island
Gorgeous and amazing!!
Don't Miss: margaritaville
San Juan, Puerto Rico
eh, beaches were too rough and city just isnt that spectacular
eh, unless youre going to alantis I would stay on the ship