"A great cruise!"

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

5 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 06, 2010
Ship: Carnival Glory
This was the first cruise for my husband and myself. We were sooo impressed with the service, food and entertainment. There were many activities on board. I especially enjoyed the spa. We meet other nice couples, as well.

We would definitely book another cruise with Carnival.

The variety of food was wonderful.

The layout of the ship made it easy to get around. Clean areas and the decor is special.

My stateroom was neat and clean. I love, love, love the towel animals that were placed on my bed each evening.

Pros: I liked the friendly deck crew. Everyone was so helpful.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!