Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

"A great cruise!"

Sail Date: September 06, 2010

This was the first cruise for my husband and myself. We were sooo impressed with the service, food and entertainment. There were many activities on board. I especially enjoyed the spa. We meet other nice couples, as well.

We would definitely book another cruise with Carnival.

Pros: I liked the friendly deck crew. Everyone was so helpful.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

The layout of the ship made it easy to get around. Clean areas and the decor is special.
The variety of food was wonderful.
My stateroom was neat and clean. I love, love, love the towel animals that were placed on my bed each evening.