A worst experience with Carnial.

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: August 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Glory
I had a wrost experience with this 4 days canada cruise on carnival glory. I was assigned a oceanview room 1393 & 1395. There was lot of noise coming in the night below my room. My whole room would shake by water noise & engine noise. It was like you are on a coaster ride. I called guest service every night to do something about this noise. But they did not do anything. We could sleep for our entire cruise in the night. Carnival guest services people are the worst.

It was excellent.

It was excellent. Except the noise in my room.

Pros: Everything except room.

Cons: Room.

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.