Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

A worst experience with Carnial.

Sail Date: August 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I had a wrost experience with this 4 days canada cruise on carnival glory. I was assigned a oceanview room 1393 & 1395. There was lot of noise coming in the night below my room. My whole room would shake by water noise & engine noise. It was like you are on a coaster ride. I called guest service every night to do something about this noise. But they did not do anything. We could sleep for our entire cruise in the night. Carnival guest services people are the worst.

Pros: Everything except room.

Cons: Room.

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

It was excellent.
It was excellent. Except the noise in my room.