A Great Cruise!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Sail Date: August 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Glory
The ship was beautiful and well kept! Very Spacious! I was expecting a small room, but was pleasantly surprised how big and nice the room was! Ship was beautiful and well kept!

Some of the food; pizza, burrito bar and grill was very good! But overall the buffet was a disappointment. Food was always cold and even though the food looked good..it usually wasn't. Most of the time we just ate pizza which was conveniently open 24 hours.

Entertainment was GREAT!

Cleaning staff on my floor was the most friendly and accomodating people I have ever met! Loved them!

I loved the room and it was very comfortable!

Pros: Activities

Cons: Food

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!