Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

A Great Cruise!

Sail Date: August 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was beautiful and well kept! Very Spacious! I was expecting a small room, but was pleasantly surprised how big and nice the room was! Ship was beautiful and well kept!

Pros: Activities

Cons: Food

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Some of the food; pizza, burrito bar and grill was very good! But overall the buffet was a disappointment. Food was always cold and even though the food looked usually wasn't. Most of the time we just ate pizza which was conveniently open 24 hours.
I loved the room and it was very comfortable!
Cleaning staff on my floor was the most friendly and accomodating people I have ever met! Loved them!
Entertainment was GREAT!