Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Enjoyable Cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2010

Wondering about dining Hours- I would pick -6:00
We had late because we could not get anytime, our late dinner partners were nice enough to tell us, they requested early (we did not want to sit alone)so then we decided to ask,too. Thank you Carnival, we met 3 very nice couples. They definitely made our trip great! We looked forward to seeing them each night & we all talked & laughed thru dinner... but...the waiter would remove my food before I was finished most nights, We never saw the Matre'd, that is why he never got his tip.
GO: to the Mongolian Wok the first thing you get on the ship, after that there is a long line.
Our cabin steward was great. Jorge was great,the activities director-he was funnier than the comedians, sorry AL, he was. Anne-Marie-Austrailia, made us feel at home.
If you want a good cruise, the secret is to introduce yourself to other people cruising. You will know right away if they are interested in talking to you.

Pros: Jorge the Cruise Director / Ann-Marie Austrailian activities

Cons: Matre'd/Waiter at dinner

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

I love kids but there was to many kids for me! The activities directors did a pretty good job keeping them out of our way.
Waiters are hit and miss. The Matre'd needs to brush up some of the waiters on the correct way to present and remove things at the table. I had to ask for something to drink at every meal. What is that? That should be the first thing they do.
Love the animals!
Passing by Casino was bad. They need to work on the smell!
Small clubs were badly designed. They need more dancing. Deck 5/Casino is a bad place to put a band to play- dancing there is dangerous with people walking by! So we miss the dancing.