Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Excellent Cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2010

I thought the ship was beautiful, clean, well designed. State rooms were exceptional and our balcony was one of the largest to which I've been exposed. We had a ball dancing in the White Heat and the music was appropriate to our age, late 50's. We enjoyed our dining and had an awesome waiter by the name of Janelle. Our cabin steward was a silent miracle worker name Augustinus who took excellent care of us. I really enjoyed Jorge the cruise director...very very entertaining.

Pros: Balcony State Room at back of ship which gave panoramic view

Cons: Wait in line for Mongolia Wok

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Mongolian Wok wait over an hour...but worth the wait.
Exceptional in size, comfort, and access to elevators.
I packed using vacuum seal bags. That was fine for going to the cruise but I worried how I could get the bags vacuum-sealed to return home. Otherwise I would not be able to close my luggage. I left a note of inquiry for my cabin steward. Upon return to the room, my bags were vacuum-sealed along with my towel pets. Augustinus was so helpful.