Nice Cruise

Carnival Glory

Sail Date: April 04, 2010

Ship: Carnival Glory

Review Summary

Overall this is a great ship for families.

Ship Experiences

I thought the food was beyond poor. Very bland. Nothing exciting. If you're going on this cruise for the food, I would pick something else. The best part -- ice cream. The kids could get it 24/7 and loved it.

Entertainment was fabulous.

My 9 year did not want to participate in Camp Carnival (maybe a little to babyish for a 9 year old). My 12 & 14 year old enjoyed Circle C.

Did not engage much with the staff; but seemed like most enjoyed what they did.

Ship was nice, clean, recently updated.

Room was very spacious. Had 3 people in our room - not a problem.

Ports Of Call

Went to a beautiful private beach resort and felt like we had the beach almost to our selves.

Belize City, Belize

Belize is not a great port. Personally they should remove this stop and add a longer time at Roatan! Cave tubbing was a waste of money. Water was so low the guide pretty much had to pull us the whole way. Zip Lining was fun; but the lines were terribly long (activities not booked through carnival)

George Town, Grand Cayman

The water here is so gorgeous. Took a catamaran out to stingray city - that's pretty incredible. Then snorkeled. Beautiful water. I would invest in a nice underwater camera -- you'll get some great shots.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling, stingray city.

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Beautiful beautiful beautiful!! By far the prettiest port with the nicest people. Did Gumbalimba park with the monkey. Incredible. Unfortunately, not enough time. Need atleast another day here.
Don't Miss: Gumbalimba Park --- wow!! Snorkeling . . . the best!!

Pros: Very Relaxing;

Cons: Food was very bland

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!