Fantastic!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Sail Date: June 01, 2010
This was my 26th cruise on Carnival.This will always be my favorite cruise line.Also traveled on Costa,Princess,Royal caribbean,Norwegian,(and a few no longer around)My level has gone from Platinum to Milestone rewards.Best comps,prices&and gifts of any cruise line.Have already booked Pride in Oct.and Dream in Jan.2011.Thank you Carnival ,once again was blown away!!!

Food was fantastic.Not always hot,due to the fact we were in 4th fl. dining room,kitchen was on 3rd.But good enough to eat cold

Hard to getto some areas,not straight thru.Elevators are slowest I've ever seen.

Pros: Staff

Cons: Elevators

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!