Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Good Cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2010

This was my third cruise overall, and my first on Carnival. It was a great cruise to kick off the summer season, but overall I was a little disappointed with the cruise line. The stateroom was larger than what I had reserved before, but the overall ship customer service was not up to par with what I had become used to on other cruise lines. If I had a choise between two ships Carnival would not be my first choice.

Pros: Stateroom Accomodations were great; excellant service

Cons: Food was not of the quality that I came to expect on other cruises

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

The overall ship staff was okay; very unfriendly people in customer service. Most of the staff made it seem as though you were inconveniencing them when they were asked a question. The one bright spot was the stateroom attendant, who was excellant.
Our stateroom attendant was outstanding and really salvaged the cruise experience. He really went out of his way to make sure our requests were met.
The ship size was very good. Stateroom size was great for the price and the ship was clean and well maintained.
The quality of the food was poor. Lots of fried food and the hours were not as open as on other cruises. Although there were a number of dining options, the service times for each was very limited.
The activities on board were good and were on par with other cruise lines.