Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fabulous Upgrades!

Sail Date: May 01, 2010

The staff was amazing-always very helpful and so friendly. The upgrades of the boat such as the deck pool set up and the large deck television was great. ALWAYS something to do or a show to watch. The comedians were great and went to see them 4 different nights. Everything was always clean and tidy.
I would recommend this cruise to anyone!

Pros: deck set up, huge tv on deck, staff and food

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

The dinner food was great-tried something new each night. Very impressed!
I say excellent because it was always clean. The rooms are modest but have all the necessary items. We were never in ours rooms except to change and sleep.
PHENOMENAL staff. This is the third cruise I've done with Carnival and I have always been impressed with their staff