Fabulous Upgrades!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: May 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Glory
The staff was amazing-always very helpful and so friendly. The upgrades of the boat such as the deck pool set up and the large deck television was great. ALWAYS something to do or a show to watch. The comedians were great and went to see them 4 different nights. Everything was always clean and tidy.
I would recommend this cruise to anyone!

The dinner food was great-tried something new each night. Very impressed!

PHENOMENAL staff. This is the third cruise I've done with Carnival and I have always been impressed with their staff

I say excellent because it was always clean. The rooms are modest but have all the necessary items. We were never in ours rooms except to change and sleep.

Pros: deck set up, huge tv on deck, staff and food

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!