I'm ready to go again.

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 02, 2010
Ship: Carnival Glory
This was the first cruise with Carnival. We had always cruised with Royal Caribbean before and I guess we had some strange reservations about cruising with Carnival prior to this cruise. But I think the ship was beautiful and clean. The staff was courteous, the food was excellent and we enjoyed this cruise probably better than any other we had ever been on.

The food was excellent. I tried many new things at dinner and except for the raw fish I accidently ordered, everything else was a keeper!

We didn't attend many of the shows as we were enjoying our balcony in the evening to relax after dinner, read and watch the sunset.

Guest Services was almost impossible to reach by phone.

I thought the ship was great overall. I liked the fact that the aft pool was quiet.

Our stateroom was aft below the buffet area and above the dining rooms so it was really convenient.
We went to the shops so we didn't see much of the port. I guess we need to go back to see some of the other areas before giving a yea or nay.
Don't Miss: Can' t say. Shopping was okay.
We did the cave tubing tour through an off ship company. It was great and we enjoyed the day.
Went to 7-mile beach and had a great day in the sun and surf. Probably would skip the actual "tour" next time and take a cab instead, but the beach itself was great.
Don't Miss: Shopping is good and the beach is great.
Couldn't believe the beautiful beaches on the West end of the island. Went snorkeling over a reef and sunken ship and then ate lunch an a lush resort. Felt like we were in paradise.
Don't Miss: The West end beaches.

Pros: The balcony for our stateroom.

Cons: Embarkation and mostly, Debarkation

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!