Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Never during spring break again

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

This was my 10th cruise, so I consider myself an experienced cruiser. I have obviously never cruised during the high school spring break season. Too many drunken teenagers to count....where were the adults that were supposed to be supervising these children??

Pros: spa, art auction, and the stop in Roatan

Cons: Picture chaos, a better system is needed....nobody should have to go through thousands of pictures to find the ones they want. How about a scanner code on the room key to obtain easy access to your families photos?

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.