An amazing cruise!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Glory
It was an amazing experience. This was my first cruise I can't put into words how wonderful it was. There was so much to do that I would need another cruise just to participate in all the activities and shows. I can't explain the luxury and comfort that I felt on the Carnival Glory. I never had to worry about my kids because of the wonderful activites that were offered for them(3 and 12; two totally different age groups). The atmosphere is relaxing and exciting at the same time. The staff is so friendly and very attentive. We ran into a little motion sickness and the medic gives free medicine for that as well. What more can I say? I would do it again, on the same ship, doing the same things. There's just not enough time to enjoy everything, I will definitely be doing this again.

Pros: Always something to do

Cons: Not enough time to do everything

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!