Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Honeymoon!

Sail Date: August 15, 2009

This was my honeymoon cruise and I felt that it was perfect. The ship was clean. The staterooms were spotlessly cleaned every day. The food was too good (I say too good because I gained 7 pounds). The ship's entertainment through out the day kept me busy, whether it was trivia, a game show, or how to make towel animals; it never seemed like there was enough time. The nightly shows were decent for a cruise ship, however I have to say that this ship's comedy show is the best bet, but you have to show up early because it gets packed.

The only downside of my honeymoon was the weather. I went during Hurricane Bill, so ports kept changing back and forth, but this is beyond the control of the ship.

Pros: Crew was extremely friendly. Comedy show was great. Food was good.

Cons: The Weather

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Good beach. Just watch out for the jellyfishes.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Good shopping, good beaches.
Don't Miss: The Kayak, Hike, and Snorkling Tour.