Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A wonderful get away.

Sail Date: May 16, 2009

Excellent. This was my second cruise. The ship and crew seemed in perfect condition. The services and staff were without flaw. I am not one who is rich enough to travel very often, but Carnival has provided me with two cruises and a desire to make more.

Pros: How can I choose, Food, Entertainment, friendly service, Variety of services, All Great..

Cons: On this particular cruise, The seas were a bit rough, Not enough to seek medical help but not as good as the previous cruise.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I enjoyed the adventure of Kayaking. However, I was hoping to see more nature. Most of this excursion was traveling through the marina.
Don't Miss: If you like to see High dollar boats and houses. this is for you.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Again, Being new to cruises I felt I needed more time to see more. The experience was wonderful.
Don't Miss: I did the Snauba excursion. I would do it again. Looking UP at the Coral AHHHHH
One could spend more time there.. I only saw a brief glimpse in the few hours we had to explore.
Don't Miss: I swam with the dolphins, I Will go back to enjoy the experience again