fair cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: May 01, 2009
We just got off of the glory today 5/2/2009 thru 5/9/2009. I have been on about 7 carnival cruises before, I just didn't think that this cruise lived up to the other ships. I cannot say that the ship wasn't clean and that the staff were not friendly. They all tried very hard I just felt the the quality of the food and the services on the ship didn't measure up. The dinning room still has very good food and service, the buffet was not good at all, the lettuce in the salad bar was gross. we had a great room on the 10th floor and the room stewarts were great.
the entertainment was average. Due to the swine flu are ship did the eastern caribean instead of the western. which was fine.

Pros: the room was great on the 10th floor

Cons: Didn't think the food was that good

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.