Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Fun, Wonderful Time

Sail Date: December 01, 2008

I went with my finance and my older sister and her hubby , and my younger sister and her partner, we had a great time. There was so much to do, you can not do it all. Believe me I know cause I tried lol. The staff was wonderful, could not ask for better people. they always had a smile and willing to help you in whatever way they can.The food was great, we did eat dinner at the dining room most nights, our head waiter Putu and waiter Santa (nic name) was great, I loved the nightly shows they put on and got us all involved which also made dining fun. The ports were beautiful, we were on the eastern cruise going to the Bahamas, St, Thomas and St. Maartens, Out of all the island we seen I can say I liked St. Thomas. If you go make sure you go to Coki Beach, it is a beautiful beach and very calm. And you must try the drink Bushwhacker, but be warned do not have to many cause you will not make it back to the cruise ship or anywhere else for that matter lol.On the ship my room steward was "P" (nic name again) He was so sweet and friendly, and our cruise directors name was Butch, what can I say about him except he is great, he has so much energy and you can tell he is a man that loves his job, hes goes all out for it and makes it so much fun.The sea was a little rough but other then that everything went so smooth.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Too short wished it was longer

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!