Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: November 29, 2008

I went on one other cruise with Royal Cribian in the past and let me tell you I had much more fun on Crnivel Glory. There was a tone of things to do all day and the ports were nice. They have a wonderful kids program and night life so you can enjoy yourself as well. I did not take my kids but we are going as a family next ime. A few people said the kids like Camp Carnivel better then Disney. And if you are thinking about getting on Glory you must check oout the platnium Dinner room. It is wonderful and and exciting. This ship is more then I expected.

Pros: We relaxed and enjoyed ourself being pampered. Went to show (wonderful Magic show and comedy shows). The people working on the ship Glory were great and eating in the Platinum dinner room was exciting. "SHOWTIME" for the ones who know and if you don't you've got to bord Glory to find out.

Cons: We did not relealy take to Hundores which was one of your ports. The water was dirty and people seemed agressive. But this had nothing to do with the ship or person working the ship. So we stayed on bord and had a relaxing spa day and ate, ate, ate.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Geart and wonderful place to go I have been here once before and love it. Beaches are nice and shopping is good.
Don't Miss: Nothing, loved to port and ablity to take taxi to where I wanted to go.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I want to live here, wonderful. Natives are great and water is beuiful. This has inspired me to go on a 7 day Baham cruise.
Don't Miss: Good but need more activities. Not a large options.
Belize City, Belize
Shopping was nice.
Don't Miss: Activies were expencive.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Did not like at all !!!!!
Don't Miss: I will not go back to this place. Too aggressive of people and water was dirty.