Great Trip

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Glory
This was our third cruise with Carnival Cruise Lines. I plan to stay with the Carnival cruises. Once again, it was a great experience. The Glory is beautiful, the food was top notch, and the service in the dining room can't be beat. We had asked for a 5:45 early seating and was assigned a much later seating. We were put on a waiting list. The very next night, we were given an early seating time. I think Carnival does what it can to make things work out. The Glory also offered a great variety of shows. I really liked the final show with the other cruises sharing their talents. I am looking forward to another trip.

Pros: Service in the dining room

Cons: noise from other people in the dining room, noise on the lower deck late at night

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!