Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The best cruise experience ever!

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

This was my 5th cruise and by far the best one. I have always been on Carnival and since then I have tried Royal Carribean and Norwegian Cruise Lines. In my opinion, Carnival still is by far the best cruise line experience overall. RCL and NCL have been disapointing in many ways comparred to my Carnival Glory experience. We are booked for the Carnival Freedom for January 2009. I will never again go on a different cruise line again. We love Carnival.

Pros: The entire trip, all of it, ship, service, islands, food

Cons: I look back and can't really think of any

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!