Good Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 10, 2007
Ship: Carnival Glory
Ship needs updating. A rock climbing wall, movie theater sreen outdoors and round dining tables should replace all booths in dining room....booths are for Denny's, not cruise ships.
Gorgeous port that really is designe to impress the tourists on arrival !
Reminded me of Ensenada, Mexico....no not quite that nice...maybe Tiujuana, Mexico. Very dirty and smelly place, I would never go there again.
Don't Miss: miss it all....
Don't Miss: miss it all....
Gorgeous port that really is designe to impress the tourists on arrival !

Pros: Shows and interactivity

Cons: Coffee shop style seating in dining rooms....expected better

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.