Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Good Cruise

Sail Date: November 10, 2007

Ship needs updating. A rock climbing wall, movie theater sreen outdoors and round dining tables should replace all booths in dining room....booths are for Denny's, not cruise ships.

Pros: Shows and interactivity

Cons: Coffee shop style seating in dining rooms....expected better

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Reminded me of Ensenada, Mexico....no not quite that nice...maybe Tiujuana, Mexico. Very dirty and smelly place, I would never go there again.
Don't Miss: miss it all....
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Gorgeous port that really is designe to impress the tourists on arrival !
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Gorgeous port that really is designe to impress the tourists on arrival !
Don't Miss: miss it all....
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas