Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Dream vacation

Sail Date: October 01, 2007

This was our first cruise , and I don't have words for this experience. The ship , Carnival Glory, is like a town on the water. Everything you could possibly think of was there, swimming in different pools, waterslide, sports and activities of all kinds. Very friendly staff everywhere you go and the food is amazing. My husband and I will be cruising again soon and this time we will bring our children. The kids programs are amazing as well as the arcade. I can't wait to go on my next vacation.

Pros: I don't know where to start; everything was wonderful and very clean. Staff was very friendly and helpfull. Always something to do, it could never be boring.

Cons: There is nothing that I did not like. At least nothing I could think of at this time.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!