Not So Thrilled

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 09, 2007
Ship: Carnival Glory
We were unsatisfied with this ship. We had a family reunion for my father's 60th birthday and my sister's wedding. The first night we found out that my family was not sitting at the same dinner table as the rest of our party. We went to the maitre'd to change our placement and we were told there was nothing that could be done. Therefore, we missed the celebration of these big occasions at dinner. My wife went to the spa and sat there for 35 minutes before she found out they had overbooked and forgotten her. They apologized and said they would call her for a free appointment if something opened up. Needless to say, they didn't call. We felt rather unimportant on this cruise. It was a big disappointment overall.
We spent our time at my sister's wedding. It is beautiful.
Not a whole lot to see here, but we walked a few blocks to the beach and that was nice.
We spent our time at my sister's wedding. It is beautiful.

Cons: the food, pool, shows

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.