Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Unexpectedly pleased

Sail Date: June 16, 2007

The ship was neat and clean. Crew and staff always eager to assist and acknowledge you as you passed by in the halls.

Pros: Activities arranged for children and overall cleanliness of the ship

Cons: Never made enough pepperoni pizza my teenage son frequently was turned away

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Went clear kayaking and beach at this port. It was fun but I think I would do something else next time. The pier was clean and very nice.
Belize City, Belize
We did not go an any excursion at this port. The crew on Carnival made it clear not to venture out beyond the pier if you were not on an excursion.
We went off shopping here. Nice and easily excessible.
The snorkeling in Cozumel was breathtaking, I'd do it again. Beautiful aqua water!
Don't Miss: nothing
Belize City, Belize
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Don't Miss: nothing
We went off shopping here. Nice and easily excessible.