Unexpectedly pleased

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 16, 2007
Ship: Carnival Glory
The ship was neat and clean. Crew and staff always eager to assist and acknowledge you as you passed by in the halls.
We went off shopping here. Nice and easily excessible.
We went off shopping here. Nice and easily excessible.
Went clear kayaking and beach at this port. It was fun but I think I would do something else next time. The pier was clean and very nice.
We did not go an any excursion at this port. The crew on Carnival made it clear not to venture out beyond the pier if you were not on an excursion.
The snorkeling in Cozumel was breathtaking, I'd do it again. Beautiful aqua water!
Don't Miss: nothing
Don't Miss: nothing

Pros: Activities arranged for children and overall cleanliness of the ship

Cons: Never made enough pepperoni pizza my teenage son frequently was turned away

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!