Now I'm a VIP!!!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Glory
The dining room staff as well as the room steward were up to my expectations. The ship itself needed some fine tune maitenance such as-painting,light fixtures in the common areas. My overall view of the boat was good but it could use some work. Since this was my 10th cruise on the carnival cruise line, I would rate this a 3 between 1 and 5.

Pros: the adult R rated comedians, first cruise with different shows

Cons: accessibility to different foods not available at times needed (3-6pm), to many ports not enough sea daysR

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!