A Wonderful Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 28, 2007
Ship: Carnival Glory
This was my first time ever going on a cruise. All I have to say i WOW! I had a really good time and the places we stopped at was so beautiful. The food was excellent and the dining room staff was great. My Head waiter at Dinner was Leonardo and he was awesome. He got anything I needed and was very friendly. The shows in the Amber Palace were great. it was very exciting to see what was going oo everyday. I had a really relaxing time and enjoyed every minute of it.
The Best site was the Atlantis Hotel. It was absolutely beautiful
Don't Miss: The ferry boat ride
The Best site was the Atlantis Hotel. It was absolutely beautiful
Don't Miss: The ferry boat ride
St. Maarten was the best. it was pretty and relaxing and it was like I was on a deserted island (just with a lot of people) but it was so peaceful and calm and the ocean was absolutely amazing the color of the water and everything.
St. Thomas was ok. it is kind of dirty. It was very pretty once we took a tour around and Magan's Bay was beautiful but having to pay $30 per person to take a taxi was kind of steep. If I ever went there again I wouldn't get off the ship.

Pros: The Entertainment

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!