Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

4th and LAST Carnival Cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

This is my second cruise on the Glory. I have sailed on Carnival Miricle twice before this one. The reason for taking a second cruise on Glory was because of the ports visited and the price of the cruise. The only thing worth cruising on this ship for is was the food. However, the food on our last Glory cruise (three months ago) was not good at all. They have changed chefs since then (Thank God). The staff had major attitude towards the passengers and this was not only seen in our service, but with other passengers as well. I am a lover of steaming in the steam room. Last cruise on Glory it worked fine; however, my wife's steam room did not work at all the whole cruise. This time, my wife's steam room worked all cruise and the men's steam room was not producing steam. If it were not for our past cruising experience (this was our 13th cruise, mostly with Princess) this cruise could have been a disaster. Thank God for balcony staterooms, a good gym, and a much better chef, which saved our vacation. The rest of the ship and ships crew need much work.

Pros: The food in the main dining room.

Cons: Rude staff and dirty upholstery

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.