Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"The best of the Best!!!

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

We sailed on this magnificient cruise ship, and it was more than expected, the bathroom, were absolutely clean and cleaner everyday, everything above expectations. The rooms are more compacts on this ship, so in effect smaller than other cruises on the Sensation, Ectasy and Fantasy, but we got use to it and we did not spend much time there to start with. I enjoyed Gideon from the (Phillipines) our dinner server and Louie, from the (Phillipines also), they did everything in the book to please. The people at our table every evening were same age as us, it made it very nice, to be on the same wave lenght, it was my husband first cruise and he is already looking for another one right now, for a later date. I will never switch the Carnival Cruise Line for another cruise line. We are so happy with this one, next time if we get a good deal, we will take a balcony. Photographers, everywhere, were polite and made us look very good, the servers on deck were marvelous, at different buffet place, we receive nice service and with big smiles, the room service was excellent, everything was just perfect, except the air conditonner, that were too high, many people caught a cold and so did my husband and I, but we are still sooooooooooo happy|!
Thank you!
Paulette Racine Walden and John Walden # room -7246 aboard the ship.

Pros: Service, Politeness of servers and the food, it was out of this world, clean, clean rooms at all times, shows and review were fabulous!

Cons: The air conditioner, was too high!

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!