Why did we wait so long?

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 23, 2006
As my son so elegantly put it "*It was The Catskills on the Sea". And if you were born in New York you know just what that means. Over 1000 kids and not one in your way . Families galore and so much to do if you wanted it and also for those who just wanted to read a book and sun there was that for them. We had such a good time. Our cabin was conveniently located and I thank Vicki for that at . Our tables at dinner were so great. Our wait staff was the best. A vacation for our memory banks.
I liked St. Maarten. I am sorry I only shopped but the prices were less than Home. I will go here again comes the opportunity
not for me
Coki beach was a very poor sight. Garbage all over and the bathrooms were filthy and overflowed/ Why can't the Marriott Hotels put money into this side of St. Thomas and make the natives all work.?????
not for me

Pros: The size of the ship - the calmness of the water-the cabin-the crew-the dining

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!