Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Outstanding cruise

Sail Date: December 09, 2006

My husband and I enjoyed the cruise this was our first time ever and it was truly a outstanding trip. The Carnival Grory was very clean and I loved the food and the entertainment was just great. We like the way the pictures were taken so that we could keep up with what Island was visited. It's so much to say about the Cruise so we will sail again. Overall we have to say the Ship was the most impressive piece of craftsmanship. ( BEAUTIFUL) Thank you for a great Vacation ever.

Pros: The staff was very nice and very, very professional

Cons: n/a

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Enjoyed all the sites.
The time there was outstanding a lot to see enjoyed the sites.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Enjoyed everything that my husband and I got to see.
The time there was outstanding a lot to see enjoyed the sites.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Enjoyed everything that my husband and I got to see.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten