It could of been better

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 02, 2006
Ship: Carnival Glory
I hate to say it but, it was not our greatest cruise. My husband and I traveled with our granddaughters, ages 13 and 16. This cruise was our 8th cruise and their 2nd. So we have experienced 4 to 5 star service. The dining room experience was very lacking in service and quality of food. I am a smoker so I am very courteous where I smoke and who I might offend. The area assigned for smokers was constantly dirty. I always sat at a dirty table with ash trays over flowing. If I asked for a clean ashtray they dumped out the ashed and handed it back to me not even wiped out. I would of cleaned it myself, but I was suppose to be on vacation.

Pros: Stoping at Belize and Costa Maya

Cons: No one ever cleaned up the smoking area. Dirty ash trays and tables.

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.