A great cruise!!!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 07, 2006
Ship: Carnival Glory
It was an awesome cruise. It was nicely decorated. The shows were great. The service was outstanding. I actually cried the night we said good bye to our waiters! The food was excellent. The ports of call were nice. I highly recommend this cruise.
Cozumel is a great place. Even though it got hit pretty bad with the hurricanes they are re-building everything. We did the GPS & snorkling adventure and it was a lot of fun. People are very friendly.
Don't Miss: All the tours are great. I recommend the snorkeling also the tour to Tulum.
Also did only shopping here, but it was my favorite place to visit on this trip. People were very friendly. The shopping area was nice. The restaurant and the food was excellent.
We didn't take a tour here. Just shopping. Nice wood artwork. Heard from other travellers that the tour to the mayan ruins and town was great.
I love the Bahamas. Paradise beach is super nice.
Don't Miss: Tour to Atlantis. Very interesting. Also, Paradise Beach.
I love the Bahamas. Paradise beach is super nice.
Don't Miss: Tour to Atlantis. Very interesting. Also, Paradise Beach.

Pros: The confort, the service, the activities, the food!