Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

a great cruise

Sail Date: October 07, 2006

We recently cruised the Carnival Glory and it was amazing. This was my first cruise but my fiance's second. The ship was so clean and I loved walking into our stateroom and the bed was always made. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The food was great but i really expected to see more fancy fruit carvings and stuff like that. I wish I could have spent more time in the casino but all the cigarette smoke made me sick. I couldn't stand walking through any of the night clubs because of the smoke as well. But overall i though it was amazing.

Pros: loved the food

Cons: all the smoke

Belize City, Belize
We went on a cave tubing excursion and it was incrediable!
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

Don't Miss: The pool with the bar you can swim right up to!!

Don't Miss: Paradise Island and Atlantis
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

Don't Miss: The pool with the bar you can swim right up to!!

Don't Miss: Paradise Island and Atlantis
Belize City, Belize
We went on a cave tubing excursion and it was incrediable!