Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A nice cruise

Sail Date: July 15, 2006

Overall the physical aspects of the ship were not up to expectations. My bag was destroyed. I was assured that another bag would be available in ports of call at a reasonable price. I spent most of my time seperated from my party having to find a bag. It didn't happen. Had to purchase a duffle bag to get home. My bag, the cruise line never replaced. Spent a lot of time at the purser's desk trying to get this worked out. It, again, didn't happen. This is the third time I've filled this out, and it didn't go through. Do you not want to see a negative response. I am still going to contact Carnival. To say the least, this was suppose to be my vacation and not theirs.

Pros: Dining

Cons: Being run out of my room

Same as Cozumel.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Same a Cozumel.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Same a Cozumel.
Spent most of my time having to shop for luggage that was destroyed.
Same as Cozumel.
Spent most of my time having to shop for luggage that was destroyed.
Belize City, Belize